Thursday, January 1, 2009

Citta Bella July Editorial


Photos courtesy of Citta Bella
Thanks to :-
Photographer : Bernard Ooi of Dreamz Studio
Model : Alina A of Icon Model Management
Stylist : Cynthia Ng
Make up aritst : Mae Liew of Makeupyourmind
Hair stylist : May of OrangeHead Salon
Earring & Necklace : Lish


This is a recent shoot of my new collection and been futured in Citta Bella July issue.
I got the model Alina A from Icon Model, I fall in love with her look when Icon Model proposed her to me. She has got the vintage look & suits my collection theme perfectly! She is young and very pretty! I can't believed that she is only 16 year old!! 



Gorgeous!!!








Everyone loves this collection and so do our team!
Thanks again to Icon Model providing me this gorgeous lady as my model!
And must thank Cynthia for the styling!!
(she's doing it as a favor without billing me.. so touch!! many muacks to Cynthia!!)

1 comment: